Face masks, we can’t get enough of them. Whether it’s a Dead Sea Mud Mask or our Charcoal Peel Off Mask, we are always looking for natural ways to remove clogged pores and keep the skin on your face looking clean and healthy. We all want that extra glow, you know? Natural blackhead removal is definitely the way to go!
There are so many ways that you can apply a product. Some are more effective than others, but it all comes down to what works best for your schedule. We thought it would be fun to share our preferred charcoal peel-off mask routine.
CHECK OUT OUR STEPS ON HOW TO USE CHARCOAL PEEL OFF MASK BELOW!
• First! Make sure to wash your face quickly and pat dry. Let’s say you just came from the gym and you have dried up sweat on your forehead. We want to make sure that none of that is on your skin before application.
• After you’ve quickly rinsed your face and dried off, take out your charcoal peel off mask and start applying from the top down. *NOTE* Not everyone uses the mask on their entire face, which is understandable. If you only apply in your T-zone, we’d still suggest starting from your forehead and working downwards 🙂
• Make sure the layer is even throughout your application and that you can’t really see any skin peeking through the mask. This will let the mask connect more effectively so you can get a more solid peel.
• After application, let the mask sit for around 10 – 15 minutes. Take out your fave book, put on your fave show or just relax for a little while. You will feel your face get a little tighter than it is normally. Don’t fret! This is normal. That’s just the mask clinging to your pores.
• After you feel the mask is dry enough to peel, once again start from the top and peel towards the bottom of your face. To start the peeling process, we like to roll our thumbs across one of the edges to get it to start peeling.
• Peel until you’ve removed the whole mask off. Make sure to take a look at the inside of the mask and see how many little pores you got! It’s quite satisfying to see 😉
• Hop in the shower after you’re done with the charcoal peel off mask. Clean yourself off and when you get out, make sure to moisturize! (Exfoliate, then moisturize, that’s the key!)
We are so excited to share our Charcoal Peel Off Mask with you all and hope that you enjoy every second of using this blackhead removal face mask like we do. Our formula has been specially created so that the “peeling process” is not painful like other brands. One of our main focuses when creating this product was to ensure comfort when using it while providing the same skin cleaning and exfoliating effects. Why use a product that hurts? We just don’t want to put you through that. Happy Peeling!