Acne affects a very high percentage of the population on a daily basis. Everyone experiences some form of this red irritation at some point in their lives. Whether it be during teenage years, stress related or just random occurrences, acne is never a great feeling. What ever the reason, it is important to understand how acne can form.
- It most commonly appears when pores get clogged up and bacteria begins to grow inside. This is a process that occurs when the glands in the skin begin secreting natural oils.
- Another way that acne appears is through hormonal fluctuations. This is why almost everybody experiences some form of acne in their teen years. Their hormone levels start to change, which affects growth and overall appearance. Other hormones such as those during a pregnancy can cause big, unwanted outbreaks. Even stressful times in ones life can affect hormone balances and cause acne breakouts.
- Genetics can play a roll in the frequency of acne. Your family history can influence the amount of acne that you experience.
- Lastly, constant touching and contact overtime can cause acne breakouts due to the various different forms of bacteria that come into contact with the skin.
Taking care of regular acne breakouts can be as easy as following these quick steps:
- Wash your face gently with soap
- Cleanse with a soft, clean towel
- Avoid picking at acne (that will only irritate it more)
- Use natural products to remove blackheads
- Moisturize afterwards to keep skin hydrated and healthy
We know the struggle of getting rid of acne. That is why we work so hard on creating solutions to this annoying problem. We put in hours of work in order to provide everyone with a natural & organic product that can benefit peoples’ daily lives. Applying our Dead Sea Mud Mask helps get rid of blackheads, dead skin and reveals the smooth, fresh skin that’s underneath. Our moisturizing vitamin serums (Vitamin C Serum & Hyaluronic Acid Serum) can be used to keep the skin hydrated afterwards. For more info check out our online store and try yours today.