PROFESSIONAL GRADE DERMA ROLLER:
Increases the effectiveness of natural skin serums, creams & moisturizers. This professional derma roller helps to stimulate the production of collagen & elastin within the skin.
MICRO NEEDLES FACIAL ROLLER:
Helps reduce acne breakouts & acne scarring, while also improving skin elasticity!
EFFECTIVE ROLLER SYSTEM FOR HEALTHY SKIN:
It helps to improve the look of fine lines & wrinkles, as well as any damage to the skin from long term acne & irritation.
FINE MICRO NEEDLES SYSTEM:
Made with 540 disk needles to help improve uneven skin tone. This roller can also improve age spots & cleans large pores very well.
Directions & Features
1. Use medical alcohol to disinfect the derma roller & prepare it for use. Once disinfected, make sure to rinse the roller with warm water.
2. Cleanse face or area that you’d like to apply the derma roller to before rolling on face. Pat face dry with cloth.
3. Roll the derma roller back & forth 4-5 times in each direction horizontally, vertically & diagonally on the area that you wish to treat. Maintain the same speed & pressure for best results.
4. After treatment, apply products such as serums & creams to skin. Pay attention to red areas on the surface of skin.
- Increases effectiveness of skin serums, creams & moisturizers
- Stimulates collagen & elastin production
- Helps reduce acne breakouts & acne scarring
- Helps improve the look of fine lines & wrinkles
- Improves skin elasticity
- Improves uneven skin tone
- Can improve age spots
- Cleanses large pores
- Not Tested on Animals
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE THIS?
We recommend around 1-2 times per week as a great starting point! You don’t want to be rolling your face on a daily basis. That will cause too much irritation on your skin.
WHAT LENGTH ARE THE NEEDLES AND WILL THEY PENETRATE TOO DEEP?
Our derma roller needles are 0.5mm long, which means they are the perfect length for stimulating pores but not penetrating too deeply. The needles are only long enough to barely penetrate the epidermis, which is the first layer under the outermost layer of skin!
HOW SHOULD I USE THIS IN MY SKINCARE ROUTINE?
We recommend rolling on a cleansed face. Make sure your face is dry before rolling. After rolling, we highly recommend applying your favourite skin serum on your face! It will seep into your skin a lot more effectively so you can get the maximum effect!