Ever wonder how to apply a Dead Sea Mud Mask or test it out? It’s a quick and easy process.
We’ll lay it out for you in the quickest steps.
Without further ado, here is a quick Dead Sea Mud Mask Skincare Tutorial:
- Dip: After removing the lid, dip your fingers in and scoop a generous amount of dead sea mud mask.
- Spread: Start spreading evenly on the skin’s surface. You can apply this product anywhere on the body.
- Wait: After you feel the mud mask is evenly covering the skin’s surface, wait for around 10 to 15 minutes. You will notice the mud mask hardening as you continue to wait.
- Wipe: Once the time is up, wash the mask off with some warm water and a cloth. You can even dip the cloth in warm water and wash it off or you can hop in the shower and get it off quickly. Up to you!
- Dry: Dry off with a towel after washing the mud mask off. For extra effects, make sure to moisturize with a cream or lotion.
- Done: Feel the smoothness and cleanliness of your skin. Those pores are all de-gunked!
Pretty easy right? We believe trying out products like our Dead Sea Mud Mask is a good method of gauging how well skin reacts to the mud mask effects. We take pride in the fact that our natural products are very gentle and work well on all types of skin. That being said, your skin is unique from everyone else’s, so if you feel that it is very sensitive or may react differently, then test your mud mask out in a small area first!
Need More Info?
Our Dead Sea Mud Mask was designed for the day to day maintenance of clean and healthy looking skin. It works to leave your skin free of impurities, dirt, and all the gunk that gets stuck deep within your pores. We are very pleased with how well it works on different skin types and how it can help with acne treatment.
The organic formula absorbs excess oil & helps remove dead skin cells to reveal fresh, soothed skin. The natural minerals found in the dead sea mud harden after application. After washing off the mud mask, the result is clearer, more youthful looking skin, with deeply cleaned pores. Get rid of acne, blackheads & breakouts.
Here are the ingredients in our Dead Sea Mud Mask: Dead Sea Mud, Organic Green Tea, Kaolin Clay, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, Aspen Bark, Non-GMO Xanthan Gum, Jojoba Oil, Organic Arnica Oil, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil, Raw Honey, Phenoxyethanol & Caprylyl Glycol